Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five Things Friday #38 - There's a new pup in town, curbside giving & family stuff
1. As you can see, our dog (with the spots) had a "Doodle" party on our front walk Saturday morning. A neighbor brought her new 5 ...
-
Just a boy and some of his toys I turn 76 on Monday and (don't laugh) every time I think or say that I think of the song 76 trombones fr...
-
NPR recently had an article about how to design your dream summer which included access to a printable worksheet by Gretchen Rubin ( 4 ways ...
-
I saw this lilac bush on one of my 7am dog walks and it brought back memories of the lilac bushes in my childhood backyard in Illinois. I re...





Ha! That shrub is too funny. What a nice group of photos. Happy Belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteSometimes the shrub's nose is a large pink plastic flower.
ReplyDeleteAre those leaves turning already? We are still roasting with highs in the upper 90s. I am so ready for fall.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!! What a beautiful, sunshiny bouquet. And chocolate, too? You scored!!
It is going to be over 90 here today but I think trees respond to shorter days also which here in the SF Bay area is definitely happening.
DeleteI got a kick out of Leslie's comment above re: your chocolate. It made me wonder if you had literally Skor-ed. :)
ReplyDeleteI had to look that up but, no, it was See's and a special fudge truffle bar. All gone now.
DeleteWhat lovely sights on your walk. Really enjoyed seeing that bush.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.