I was busy with appointments and meetings this week but we had fun too.
1. Last Friday night we went to a Beatles tribute band concert in our 55+ community. It was quite good but did not fill all the seats like the Beach Boys tribute band did previously. $5 a person and 2 hours of good music = fun.
2. Last minute invite to join FIL, great aunt and a cousin for brunch at his assisted living facility. Despite having eaten late breakfasts due to the time change we both managed to eat a full meal LOL.
3. Pet club meeting on Monday evening was for the cat lovers. Have you heard of cat cafes? There is one nearby. The cats are all from the Camarillo shelter and up for adoption. Not my thing but it is clearly fun for others.
4. Appointments galore: vet for monthly Addison's disease shot, haircut, massage plus last art history class for a while.
5. Went to the local brewery with a cousin and enjoyed pizza and beer plus a good visit.
My attempts to add carefully to my wardrobe resulted in lots of returns this week. A top supposed to be exactly like on that fits well was probably 2 sized smaller, the hunt for new athletic shoes may have produced a pair (white but I don't care at this point!), and a skirt I had hoped might work for the wedding BBQ was really crummy material. Sigh.
Any one else hating the advent of mostly online clothes shopping coupled with an abundance of clothes that no one seems to want or gaps in sizing stock in the traditional stores?