Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fiancial Questions - How is my credit report?

I am sorry to say that it has been 3+ years since I requested our free annual credit reports. I did it today though and am glad to see there are no problems. Since we have had several notifications over the last 12 to 18 months about potential security breaches on credit cards, payroll and hospital billing accounts, there was reason to be concerned about identity theft.

It really didn't take very long and I now have it on my annual financial calendar. I used www.annualcreditreport.com to do this for us.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. I need to do this too.

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...