The month kicked off with my birthday including a visit from older son & DIL, all family fun dinner, a visit to SF MOMO and more. There was lots of dog and additional family time, lovely walks outdoors, better persistence with exercising and getting household chores and small projects done. Lots of books read too of course.
I enjoyed the month and feel more settled with the house and yard than I have since we moved here 3 1/2 years ago.
Now onward to October starting with our son, DIL & 2 grandgirls staying with us for 3 days while work on their house is finished. Going for 2 to 6 people in the house is going to be both fun and exhausting! I'm glad we can do it.
October has a couple of art related outings on the calendar plus a couple of family things so far. Lots of self care/health stuff plus a good sized list of house, yard, tech, life admin and long distance family/future family activities as goals. I am pondering if I should take clean the car inside of the list and hire the 2 neighbor boys who charge $40 but do a very thorough job of it! I suspect I will.
What are your plans for October?






No comments:
Post a Comment