Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Quiet times here

After cancelling our trip to see family in California we had a flurry of Dr. visits and tests for DH to determine why he was ill. All that has come up so far is a large gallstone. We will find out in a week if gallbladder removal is in the near future but that wouldn't be so bad. He is feeling better thank goodness.

Otherwise it is pretty quiet here. My physical therapy has worked so I am feeling much less pain. Our Federal taxes are ready to mail as is a health insurance claim for my PT.

Just a bit of this and a bit of that for our unplanned week at home.

2 comments:

  1. Physical therapy has always worked for me, so I'm glad it's working for you. Btw, I don't think you need a gallbladder. I haven't had one for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is slightly more useful than the appendix but nor really missed if it is gone. The question is if his condition will justify surgery from the insurance perspective. He would like to get it out and not wait for a very painful episode.

      Delete

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...