Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

What do you do on a stay home day?

Yesterday was cold and we had snow flurries with none of it sticking. I had planned to stay home and dressed nicely cozy in sweatpants, long sleeve top and fleece pullover. Had a productive and happy day.

- Took care of the dog's ears, teeth and trimming needs
- Walked same dog as it warmed to the max for the day; she was very happy
- Vacuumed the entire house and did some of the light fixtures, etc.
- Cleaned the kitchen thoroughly
- Did my physical therapy exercises
- Tried unsuccessfully to reschedule the Pilates session I had cancelled due to planned vacation
- Did a first pass at our federal tax return
- Read a bit of Marie Kondo's new book
- Made a delicious dinner if I do say so myself!

Today I'll be glad to get out even if it is to buy groceries and go to physical therapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...