I had a few grocery items to pick up at Trader Joe's today so I stopped by at 11:30am on my way home from volunteering at the library. Cars, many cars, circling the lot looking for a parking space! I remembered that we had parked up the street when we took a walk on the Beltline section that runs behind Trader Joe's. A little walk in the wind is good preparation for lunch LOL.
Got everything, came home, no more shopping for anything before Christmas.
Hope you are ready and don't have to brave the crowds.
Have a great Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five Things Friday #38 - There's a new pup in town, curbside giving & family stuff
1. As you can see, our dog (with the spots) had a "Doodle" party on our front walk Saturday morning. A neighbor brought her new 5 ...
-
Just a boy and some of his toys I turn 76 on Monday and (don't laugh) every time I think or say that I think of the song 76 trombones fr...
-
NPR recently had an article about how to design your dream summer which included access to a printable worksheet by Gretchen Rubin ( 4 ways ...
-
I saw this lilac bush on one of my 7am dog walks and it brought back memories of the lilac bushes in my childhood backyard in Illinois. I re...
Happy Christmas Juhli!
ReplyDeleteWe are *very* ready, thankfully!! Baking shortbread for Santa this afternoon with the girls and we are good to go! Merry Christmas to you & yours!!
ReplyDelete