Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Glad to be home for a while!

Where did April go?  Not to mention the first part of May!  I am finally through with my travels (4 trips in 4 1/2 weeks) and didn't accomplish much else other than the day to day.  I'm not going out of town for the next 2 months although hubby has 2 business trips coming up.  I do have meetings, physical therapy, doctor's appointments and volunteer work plus book club (aka wine club) to round out this month.  Since I got so little done the past 5 weeks I think I'll keep my goals simple - finish deep cleaning the bathroom floors and do some yard work; walk the dog and do my stretching exercises daily; stock up on and eat healthy snacks; find out when the pool opens and start swimming when it does.  That is enough for the next 3 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. That is heaps and you make me feel guilty as i a doing none of those things apart from working in my garden.
    It must feel great not to be living out of a suitcase....

    ReplyDelete

Mid month check in

I am making progress on what matters for the month. Focus 1 - Being a supportive local grandparent is a priority for me as is enjoying the t...