Like most people I gravitate toward headlines that tell me what I'd like to hear. In that category are recent articles in the Washington Post (Coffee isn't always bad for you and More good news about coffee) which again tells me that there may be some health benefits to all the coffee I like to consume! Of course there is that little caveat that exercising and eating healthfully is most effective.
This got me thinking about headlines I'd like to see:
- Time Reading Blogs Good for Memory
- Sitting So Your Dog Can Sleep Next to You Good for Blood Pressure
- Watching Dancing with the Stars Increases Physical Fitness
Well you get the idea - tell me please that the research shows that what I like to do is good for my health!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five Things Friday #38 - There's a new pup in town, curbside giving & family stuff
1. As you can see, our dog (with the spots) had a "Doodle" party on our front walk Saturday morning. A neighbor brought her new 5 ...
-
Just a boy and some of his toys I turn 76 on Monday and (don't laugh) every time I think or say that I think of the song 76 trombones fr...
-
NPR recently had an article about how to design your dream summer which included access to a printable worksheet by Gretchen Rubin ( 4 ways ...
-
I saw this lilac bush on one of my 7am dog walks and it brought back memories of the lilac bushes in my childhood backyard in Illinois. I re...
Pretty soon they'll be telling us hot fudge sundaes are good for our heart. LOL :)
ReplyDeleteRed Wine Found to Decrease Wrinkles :)
ReplyDeleteI love both of those headlines! Although I'd change it to white wine.
ReplyDelete