1. We hung 2 pictures - yeah! The little one I bought from a street artist in San Francisco over 45 years ago now it can make me smile each time I grab the dog's stuff to go outside. The bird print I made in about 3rd grade that my Mom and Dad framed and presented it to me as a memento is over our family photo display area. Another smile inducer.
2. We went to Ventura to walk on the boardwalk beside the ocean and out on the pier. I am so thankful to feel safe taking an outing and to go there for the first time in about 9 months (pandemic and foot surgery being the causes).
3. While in Ventura we actually had lunch inside a restaurant on the pier. There was plenty of outdoor seating but it was windy and quite chilly. The inside was set up and managed so as to seem quite safe. Delicious fish tacos while looking through the window at the Pacific Ocean. Wonderful change.
4. I was able to chat in person with two friends without masks on. The benefit of us all being vaccinated and in an open space.
5. We had a call from our Berkeley based son saying the dates we wanted to visit later in April were great. Makes me happy to look forward to this.
6. Our attic has now had all old insulation removed, the space cleaned and sealed, and new to code insulation added. I am expecting to be more comfortable in this house and to see our electric bill lower.