I've got a gripping headache this morning probably because of weather system changes. Best to put on some cheerful colors, take some Tylenol, drink more coffee and keep busy!
Giving myself a big to do list. I'll update it later in the day to see how I did!
UPDATE: As usual housecleaning was the lowest priority and didn't get done - there is always tomorrow
1. Do laundry for the week including hand washing a sweater. DONE
2. Meet service project leaders at clubhouse, take photos of items collected and chat. DONE
3. Clean and update Little Free Library while there. DONE
4. Clean kitchen surfaces and inside of frig.
5. Make brown sugar almond muffins. DONE
6. Take dog for a good longish walk - she is almost 12 so not too long. DONE
7. Send out emails to club board and all members. DONE
9. Transfer funds to cover upcoming re-insulation of attic. We get a discount for paying cash (and for being old lol). DONE
10. Write checks for first of month payments for estimated Fed and state taxes as well as granddaughter's 529 contribution. DONE
11. Rotate mattress (Hubby did it) & make bed. DONE
12. Stirred up a new jar of peanut butter (hate this job) DONE
Nap with the dog then pick up a bottle of wine!