Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Catch up Month - planning

I was going to move on to emergency prep this month but have a long list of catching up to do plus making a good start on Spring cleaning the house and  going to visit our son and his family for a long weekend. I don’t usually Spring clean but I am planning to have bunion surgery on my other foot at the end of June or July and the house does need all those rarely cleaned places cleaned before  I am out of commission again.

So what needs catching up on? Given that we will be gone for almost a week I'm keeping the list short!

Finances:

1. Finish updating home inventory (for insurance purposes if claim has to be filed).

2. Go through paper files and remove items no longer needed.

Technology:

1. Finish going through computer files to delete and reorganize.

Happiness:

1. Get 4 art pieces matted and framed using frames we already have. Hang them!

2. Obtain lavender plant and put in patio pot.

1 comment:

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...