Friday, December 2, 2016
Get it Done December: Day 2
On 12/2 these things were completed:
- Raked the driveway. Five trash barrels of gloriously red Japanese maple leaves! It felt like I was walking in a sunset.
- Contacted contractor & learned that the bath remodel start date is Wednesday instead of Monday. This is actually better as there is no rain expected Wednesday (demo day) and they will be hauling things out of the house.
- Added yesterday's thrift store donations to ItsDeductibleOnline.com for tax records.
- Copied my Friends of the Library records to a zip drive to give to new President of group. Printed agenda for annual meeting on next Tuesday.
- Made appointments for annual physical and semi-annual mammogram.
- Figured out I need an orthodontist appointment and need to move my next dentist visit to a different date. Neither office is open today so will do next week.
- The dog and I coped with windows and doors being open for painting despite colder weather. Glad we didn't wait until February as initially planned! Also very glad we have a Mr. Slim heat pump unit upstairs as that kept that space very cozy.
A bit of excitement 2 houses up the street as the wind took down a large tree. I was on the other side walking the pup when it made a loud...
I was reading this blog post on Be More With Less 7 Heavy Things To Leave Behind and it really resonated. I am contemplating what I most n...
Another very busy house focused week, but each day I walked and played with the dog, read as my go to relaxation, and tried to take care of ...
Cross your fingers that the inspection is ok from the buyer’s perspective. We are thrilled.