Friday, December 2, 2016
Get it Done December: Day 1
On 12/1 this got done:
- Bought weed preventer at Home Depot in a shake and spread container. They did not have the cheaper & larger refill container.
- Came home and researched prices for the refill. Lowes was the best and the closest store had it in stock.
- Made a menu plan for with next 10 days.
- DH conferenced me in for a call to try to figure out how much money to put in our pre-tax health savings account for 2017 given that he is retiring some time between 9/30 & 11/30/2017. We learned the rules. More thinking and analyzing required so it save us money rather than us losing unspent funds. We have until 12/12 to decide.
- Did a large circle of errands: Lowes for weed preventer refill, library to return books, thrift store to drop off 2 old sets of golf clubs & bags plus misc clothing and kitchen items that will not be moved, CVS to pick up prescription, Kroger for groceries, and then gas station.
- Walked dog.
- Raked part of front yard and street.
- Spread weed preventer on part of front yard.
Had a glass of wine and read a bit!