Friday, December 2, 2016
Get it Done December: Day 1
On 12/1 this got done:
- Bought weed preventer at Home Depot in a shake and spread container. They did not have the cheaper & larger refill container.
- Came home and researched prices for the refill. Lowes was the best and the closest store had it in stock.
- Made a menu plan for with next 10 days.
- DH conferenced me in for a call to try to figure out how much money to put in our pre-tax health savings account for 2017 given that he is retiring some time between 9/30 & 11/30/2017. We learned the rules. More thinking and analyzing required so it save us money rather than us losing unspent funds. We have until 12/12 to decide.
- Did a large circle of errands: Lowes for weed preventer refill, library to return books, thrift store to drop off 2 old sets of golf clubs & bags plus misc clothing and kitchen items that will not be moved, CVS to pick up prescription, Kroger for groceries, and then gas station.
- Walked dog.
- Raked part of front yard and street.
- Spread weed preventer on part of front yard.
Had a glass of wine and read a bit!
I try to be upbeat and positive about the present and future but so far this house hunt reminds me of before the pandemic when we were tryin...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
We are now at the “best laid plans of mice and men often go awry” stage of living here and can’t blame it totally on the pandemic. When we ...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...