![]() |
| Such a sweet book. If you love dogs and want to smile, get it from the library. |
1. I requested the book above from our library after reading about it somewhere. I was especially interested in how she drew the dogs, but it is also such a sweet book and a reissue of an old one. Makes me smile and go pet my dog.
I have so many cute pictures of our dog and it is easy to edit them to black and white to help with my drawing. We'll see!
2. Our son and his family are having the floors in the 100+ year old house replaced (first floor) and refinished (2nd floor). They essentially had to move everything out including themselves and it will take 2 1/2 weeks before they can come back. We went over on Saturday and while Hubby helped dismantle furniture I was the lucky companion to the 3 1/2 year old.
We did a puzzle of dinosaurs, read a couple of books and then played a silly game of pretending to have our fingers stuck together and the other one had to help get them apart.
I'd forgotten how kids that age are so willing to go along with silly things that they know in fact are silly but still find entertaining. I rarely have time alone with her so it was a treat.
3. Despite my strong dislike for clothes shopping, I've decide not to keep anything that doesn't fit well or I don't like to wear for whatever reason. If I ever lose the 10 pounds I put on the first year after we moved here I'll just have to shop anyway.
4. Doing short bursts of put off cleaning and other life admin tasks and took a few things off the list. A couple of financial and tech things done, the patio and outdoor furniture cleaned, a couple of windows washed outside. I've also identified several things to buy to replace broken/worn out/missing items (cellular shade pulls, cereal bowls, sleep socks) and am going to make that happen. Small steps forward.
5. Sat outside on the patio for the first time this year and enjoyed a glass of wine and read while the dog laid on the rug and chewed on his bone. It was a lovely day instead of being too foggy, too cold or hot, too windy or too something. Very nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment