Enjoyed seeing these. I keep telling myself I will start keeping track/photographing the LFLs I see, but to be honest, I never see any!! I had one at the last school where I was librarian. It was the second LFL in El Paso. Have thought it would be fun to have one at the park down the street. I could keep it up but by having in installed at the park, more foks would have access to it. Thanks for sharing the colorful Little Free Libraries you've come across.
There are a lot. If I take a different walk I can pass 4 to 6 more. Some usually have books I like and others never.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed seeing these. I keep telling myself I will start keeping track/photographing the LFLs I see, but to be honest, I never see any!! I had one at the last school where I was librarian. It was the second LFL in El Paso. Have thought it would be fun to have one at the park down the street. I could keep it up but by having in installed at the park, more foks would have access to it. Thanks for sharing the colorful Little Free Libraries you've come across.
ReplyDelete