Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Art, butterflies & a walk by the bay - Thriving week 32

 



And lots of butterflies flitting around making for nice walks. This one was to our little neighborhood store to get marmalade and a baguette.

I walked to City Hall another day to see a small exhibition of art quilts. Then I kept walking to get a scoop of ice cream🤭

Another nice walk was an outing with the pup to nearby Richmond Marina Bay. A beautiful sunny and windy Saturday, lots of boats at the Marina, and it lots of good sniffing spots for the pup.  Once he noticed the moving water though it was time to leave from his perspective. I suspect it looked to him like the ground was moving (the water was on the other side of rocks and lower) which would be very disconcerting.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you live in a nice, walkable and interesting area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be just lovely to be able to walk and see all the art and those quilts.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you getting all that good walking in. You earned that ice cream. I am seeing butterflies all over the place right now. Really too hot for them, I think, but what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the surf must be really confusing for them. I once took a former dog of ours to the beach; you always see dogs having fun on the beach. Well, not that one. LOL He was ready to load up and come back home.

    ReplyDelete

Life happens - Thriving week 38

My social life is looking up. I had a long coffee get together with a neighbor I really enjoy and have another scheduled with a new acquaint...