Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Sick Day(s) - boo!

I was so pleased at how energetic and strong I felt on Monday. My exercise and healthy eating increased focus was working!

Then I woke up Tuesday and was sick. Random for sure and nothing terrible but it Dora’s rather feel like a smack down from the universe. Today I feel like I was sick yesterday but hopefully another day of taking it easy does the trick.

My go to when I don’t feel well is sitting on the couch reading and long naps plus green tea. How do you take care of yourself when not feeling well? 

2 comments:

  1. SO sorry to hear you were feeling bad; hope you are better. I usually lie down on my bed with a book. The bedroom has the best ceiling fan in the house, and lying under it in the day time feels like decadent to me. In the winter time I still lie down, but then it's under the covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling better after 2 days. Lots going around I hear.

      Delete

Road Trip Part 2 - Fascinating art, Visiting friends & coastal drive

Wednesday afternoon I walked to the USC Asia Pacific museum to se the special exhibit recommended by my DIL. Art made over many decades usin...