Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Grandgirl fun time


As a grandparent I’m loving those one day school closures for holidays or teacher in service training because then we get a day with the first grade grandgirl as happened yesterday.

She loves cats and her Papa so while they were coloring together she made him a cat picture to hang. I got my hand held and told that “I like to come to your house”. We took turns turning the jump rope out on the patio while the pup reveled in being able to be outside and have a chew bone.

All 3 of us plus the pup walked to the park and enjoyed various things there. Then Papa and she watched “the school of rock” while I made some soup. Add in some reading time, playing with the pup, chatting and quite a bit of eating (a growing girl for sure!) and it was a great day helped along by a Spring like sunny day.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely time spent together. Precious memories for sure.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You described the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete

Managing Our Resources: Our Money

Let's talk money!  By money I mean paying attention to our investments and income, managing our spending, giving, planning for final yea...