Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Week 51: 2024 Hopes - Joy and Connections

I do know this as 2024 is just around the corner -

I want to make local friends and spend time with them

I want to be healthier by making different habits routine

I want to finish my old to do list - or throw it out 

I want to find a rhythm for spending time with local family that works for all

I want to decide if I will travel to see my East coast family this summer and be happy with the decision 

I want to find at least one activity to do each week with people I really enjoy

What are you considering for the new year?

1 comment:

  1. I especially love the 'finish to-do list or throw it out'! :)

    I'm linking to this post on my blog. Hope that's okay. If not let me know and I will remove link.

    ReplyDelete

Managing Our Resources: Our Money

Let's talk money!  By money I mean paying attention to our investments and income, managing our spending, giving, planning for final yea...