When I was at PT on Friday afternoon, the therapist asked if I had plans for the weekend. Just another couple days when you are retired unless you are getting together with those who do have work weeks/school or attend services. We never do the latter and no plans for the first this past weekend.
So productivity was on my mind:
- Worked on a project due for my club.
- Laundry done, bathrooms cleaned, bed changed, bedroom dusted.
- Took the dog out too many times to recall. Sometimes she just wants to stand outside and sniff the air or lay in the sun.
- Did my PT at home exercises.
- Mended a PJ top and removed 6 clothing items, a pair of slippers and some socks from my wardrobe.
- Decided I don't NEED any clothing for Fall but would like a light neutral cardigan and/or a full zip sweatshirt hoodie. Now I know what to look for.
- Swept the patio and pruned half the flower bed.
- Picked 2 recipes to try this coming week and updated the grocery list so I can make them.
- Finally faced up to the need to get a new phone and cell phone provider so an iPhone SE 2nd generation is on its way to me and I am signed up to transfer service to Mint Cellular once I can set the phone up.
- Since I had just finished this book which was great -
I started reading this one.