1. Very thankful that our only side effects from the first COVID-19 vaccine shot were a sore arm plus a low grade headache, slightly scratchy throat and mild body aches and chills. Nothing over the counter meds couldn’t address. We are aware that there could be stronger side effects after the second dose but small price right?
2. A neighbor asked if we would like some just picked navel oranges. Yes please.
3. I bought my Kindle so long ago that it doesn’t even show up in my Amazon order history which goes back ten years. Still going strong.
4. Our refrigerator was repaired Monday morning. Not going to miss the rattle lol.
5. Of the two tops and two pairs of jeans I ordered online I was able to keep both tops. Easy returns on the others.
6. Between Hubby and I we encouraged two neighbors to get signed up for their first vaccine shot and both got it earlier this week. Please get your friends and neighbors to persist and get signed up when they are eligible.
7. When we cleared out my Mom's house after she died in 2014 I brought this garden ornament home to Atlanta and then moved it to California. I like it as a fun colorful item and after all the years in Mom's garden and then ours it rusted through so a wing was falling off. Hubby figured out how to wire it together to give it a longer life so I can still enjoy seeing it in our patio flower bed.