Connecting while Distancing - Hubby talked to his 90+ year old aunt who lives alone.
Carrying On - Having a be gentle day to switch to enjoyable thoughts.
- Screened 10 more CDs from our son and kept only two.
- A Facebook group I belong to is having a "dress like a bird" shutdown challenge. I joined in with matching the California Quail although I don't think they live in this part of the state. Love seeing quail with their babies or in a group in a field.
Anyone want to suggest birds for my next inspiration?
- We picked out the nice restaurant to order take out from for our anniversary dinner on Saturday. We picked one we really hope survives.
- Printed out a year's worth of agendas, minutes, financials, etc. for my club on the reasonable assumption that I will be elected President to start in June. Not sure how we will proceed since we can't meet but we will make it through this.
- I finished reading A Journal of the Plague Year written in 1772 about the 1665 London plague by Daniel DeFoe. DeFoe was only 5 years old at the time of the plague. People haven't changed over the centuries in terms of the range of responses to pandemics as his book is a fictional account mostly focused on behavior not medical/illness issues. I liked the book which surprised me.
Thankful for -