1. We got my FIL's painting back and I think the frame is perfect. Now to get it hung!
2. Put my money where my mouth is by donating to two non-profits that directly support immigrants, the ACLU, and 4 of the Democratic primary candidates that I truly want to see continue on.
3. Hubby suggested we get back into our regular dinner at the beach outings so we headed out to the Ventura pier on Monday for tacos while watching the ocean waves.
4. A friend invited me to go to a movie with her so we saw The Biggest Little Farm on Wednesday. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie although I had no expectations about it going in.
5. Go us! More windows and screens washed. We are so close to being done with only 2 left. And as far as I can tell, we have avoided using the AC all week by opening doors and windows in the morning and evening along with using all the ceiling fans.
6. We finally are having some warmer weather although not really warm (right on schedule for coastal S. Cal!) and I'm liking my summer wardrobe so sticking with my 3 Months No New Clothes is no challenge so far.