Wow, what an amazing real life story! I read pretty much non-stop although I did finally go to sleep and finish it the next day. I won't spoil the story for you but if you like real life but reads like a novel books then this might be for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five Things Friday #38 - There's a new pup in town, curbside giving & family stuff
1. As you can see, our dog (with the spots) had a "Doodle" party on our front walk Saturday morning. A neighbor brought her new 5 ...
-
Just a boy and some of his toys I turn 76 on Monday and (don't laugh) every time I think or say that I think of the song 76 trombones fr...
-
NPR recently had an article about how to design your dream summer which included access to a printable worksheet by Gretchen Rubin ( 4 ways ...
-
I saw this lilac bush on one of my 7am dog walks and it brought back memories of the lilac bushes in my childhood backyard in Illinois. I re...

I read this book too and loved it. I loved it so much that I stayed up until I finished. Just couldn't make myself put it down.
ReplyDeleteI'll bet it's good. Thanks for adding to my 'wish list' at Amazon.
ReplyDeleteYou might find Sisters and Spies by Susan Ottaway interesting. Eileen and Jacqueline Nearne both worked for British Intelligence during World War Two. There has been a lot written on the role of women during wartime ( both fiction and non-fiction) recently. I'll put a hold on A Woman of No Importance.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the recommendation! Just reserved it at the library.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. Heading over to Goodreads straight-away to add it to my to-read shelf.
ReplyDelete