I really like this post that Patti wrote (Midlife happiness) and she asks what makes us smile no matter where we are on the happiness curve or stage of life.
I'd like to hear what makes you smile!
Here are some of mine.
- Unexpected art - colors, style, location and more
- Hearing my toddler granddaughter talk and playing with her
- My dog's antics
- Being at the library
- Silly jokes and plays on words
- Seeing the ocean
- Hearing from friends and family
- Eating something delicious (or chocolate!)
Friday, September 7, 2018
What makes you smile?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I recently read a library copy of The Buy Nothing, Get Everything Plan by the creators of the Buy Nothing groups. The book was written b...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
Its the first day of Fall and with all the changing seasons and back to school vibes I am thinking it may be time to move on from writing th...
I try to be upbeat and positive about the present and future but so far this house hunt reminds me of before the pandemic when we were tryin...
A beautiful sunsetReplyDelete
All my grandchildren
A beautiful garden
a lovely list!Delete
This is a lovely inquiry. What makes me smile?ReplyDelete
* my delicious granddaughters
* conversations with my friends
* cows grazing in the pasture
* garden bounty
The list could go on.
I would add sunrise/sunset and horses grazing in the pasture to my list - thanks for the reminderDelete