Thursday, July 6, 2017
5 things that make me happy today
1. Washed and played with the dog who loves the whole bath, hair dryer, tooth brushing thing.
2. Emptied 2 of the 4 remaining moving boxes and rearranged stored items in the guest room closet to make better use of the space.
3. Got 4 books from the library and they all look interesting.
4. Had an iced mocha coffee at the library cafe while I sat outside. There may have been a chocolate chip cookie involved too.
5. Called my best friend in Atlanta and had a nice long chat.
A bit of excitement 2 houses up the street as the wind took down a large tree. I was on the other side walking the pup when it made a loud...
I was reading this blog post on Be More With Less 7 Heavy Things To Leave Behind and it really resonated. I am contemplating what I most n...
Another very busy house focused week, but each day I walked and played with the dog, read as my go to relaxation, and tried to take care of ...
Cross your fingers that the inspection is ok from the buyer’s perspective. We are thrilled.