I certainly woke up knowing that I did a lot of packing plus the laundry yesterday. Living in a 3 story home (laundry in basement) is a form of exercise. I'll have to make up for that when we are in a single story house.
- We sold the older car to our dog's foster family who have boarded her since we adopted her 7 years ago. So glad it will help them out.
- We gave away a lot of items: a carload to thrift store and to neighbors a bookshelf, umbrella and stand, gazing ball and stand, plants, rug, futon and ottoman, end table, 2 lamps, cafe table and 2 chairs, baker's rack and more. Busy day.
- Finished filling the last 2 of 9 boxes packed yesterday. Only packed one more box.
- Had a long discussion about the coverage we should select for our piece of homeowner's insurance and for earthquake insurance. Will get some additional quotes from agent tomorrow and make decision.
- Had offers of free moving boxes and hope to pick them up tomorrow and then return some that we bought.
I walked 39 miles this month with my phone in my pocket. Clearly I walked a lot more than that as I only carry my phone on actual outdoor wa...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
I am focused this year on being even more intentional than usual in my daily life while continuing to appreciate the present. MOVING? The b...
I try to be upbeat and positive about the present and future but so far this house hunt reminds me of before the pandemic when we were tryin...