Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Project 333 - Spring wardrobe

I am going to go forward with yet another season of Project 333. My colors based on my existing wardrobe are black, denim, tan, white, orange, blue and green.

I am excluding the dressy clothes for my son's wedding, exercise/lounge clothes, sleepwear and lingerie. I also am excluding jewelry this time as I rarely wear it.

I think I have too many tops listed, but some do double duty as exercise/lounge wear and our weather is incredibly variable in early Spring. In fact right now with it 39F at 11am in Atlanta it seems silly to even think about a Spring wardrobe. Also I am venturing to the middle of NH the first week of April to visit my Mom, brother & SIL so I will need to take winter clothes.

Regardless, here's my Project 333 list. I don't need to buy a thing!!!!

 1. black purse
 2. pewter flats
 3. tan Keds
 4. brown sandals
 5. black pants
 6. black ankle pants
 7. tan ankle pants
 8. black crop pants
 9. black capris
10. denim capris
11. stone capris
12. khaki capris
13. khaki skirt
14. black shirt - short sleeve
15. black shirt - 3/4 sleeve
16. white shirt - short sleeve
17. white shirt - 3/4 sleeve
18. white shirt - 3/4 sleeve
19. blue shirt - short sleeve
20. blue shirt - short sleeve
21. blue shirt - 3/4 sleeve
22. blue print shirt - 3/4 sleeve
23. melon shirt - short sleeve
24. melon shirt - 3/4 sleeve
25. orange shirt - short sleeve
26. orange shirt - short sleeve
27. orange white stripe shirt - long sleeve
28. green shirt - long sleeve
29. black cardie - short sleeve
30. melon cardie - short sleeve
31. orange cardie - 3/4 sleeve
32. white zip jacket - long sleeve
33. green blazer - 3/4 sleeve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...