Decluttering - January saw a slow down in this area with only 12 items out the door along with some electronic decluttering. I'm not sure how much more I really want to let go of at this time but will keep at it albeit at a slower pace.
Boost Your Energy Challenge - The two additional exercise classes I had signed up for were cancelled. In addition I am having a problem with one leg that hopefully some visits to a physical therapist will fix. I am walking the dog more and continuing weekly Pilates sessions and doing better on healthy snacks. I have been much more physically active and am sleeping better as a result and feel more energetic.
Low/No Spend Challenge - I participated in Carla's challenge for two weeks instead of a month. Overall I think it went well but I learned it is very difficult to keep our grocery/drinks/toiletries/household goods spending at the targeted amount and that I really like my habit of going out for coffee LOL.
2012 Plan Progress - 12 for 2012
1) Only buy clothing that is on my list - only bought 1 pair of socks!
3) Reach & maintain target weight - lost 1/2 pound
5) Try 4 new restaurants in my city - tried Malysian food
6) Take a class - signed up for a Knife Skills cooking class in Feb.
9) DONE: Try a month of theme cooking - January was soup "month"
10) DONE: Find a new, fun volunteer activity - Signed up to volunteer at the Atlanta Botanical Garden starting in April
11) Follow my 2012 financial plan - earned $50 credit towards health care expenses by completing an online health survey, maxed out our ROTH IRAs, took a trip to see family and kept on doing the ongoing items
12) Complete House To Do List -We checked 2 1/2 items off of our house to do list although one was by default as we decided a large tree did not need removal at this time. Since one item got done by not doing anything, I'm making my list a baker's dozen and adding (13) get antique chair fixed.