Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2024

The week ahead: 9/1 - 9/7

My weeks start on Sunday - so an old habit to look Saturday to see what is ahead and what can be added.

 So what is planned for us this coming week in addition to the routine stuff?

Btw, my lovely neighbor (with a big 4 day a week job and husband with a big 5 day a week job; 3 kids in 4th, 8th, & 11th grade; and of course a house) mentioned that Friday is her family admin day since she doesn’t work that day. I like that label.

Fun: My birthday lunch/brunch Sunday with the local family. Hubby has Saturday plans with a friend who will be in town. I am babysitting for a few hours Saturday. I will be contacting a new friend to make plans to get together.

Appointments (we work around the 1 car situation): Pilates session Wednesday, dog grooming Thursday, Hubby annual physical Friday.

Family Admin: Pay IRS estimated taxes, balance July finances, backup computer, work on window project, declutter first aid and toiletries that are expired

Self Care: Aim to exercise daily in addition to dog walks

What is happening for you in this coming week?

1 comment:

Busy week - Thriving week 37

I’m really enjoying the speed, screen clarity and battery life on my new Kindle. Big thanks to my son and another thanks to him for paying e...