Pages

Friday, August 4, 2023

Date with Hubby



 To get inspired we used the alphabet approach to generating ideas for having a “date” that gets us out exploring. 

We went out for lunch at FatApples restaurant by stretching the A prompt to the second part of the name lol. It is located in a nearby part of town where we had seriously considered buying a house. While I’m glad we didn’t buy that one the restaurant and bakery was a hit. The pies looked amazing including a chicken pot pie. They do a big take out business but we ate in. Definitely will go back and sure want to try a piece of pie!

2 comments:

  1. I like that idea of dates using the alphabet.Honestly, we're terrible about going out on 'date days'. I guess we're doing other stuff but I think I'll try and put more effort in it. If I don't plan it, it won't happen. I'll look up FatApples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the alphabet to inspire your date ideas. We just did D for dance yesterday and had a great time. Now to keep it up.

    This restaurant looks very cute with its warm wood features and little teal umbrellas. Sounds like the food is well worth the trip, too. I love a chicken pot pie!!

    ReplyDelete

Life happens - Thriving week 38

My social life is looking up. I had a long coffee get together with a neighbor I really enjoy and have another scheduled with a new acquaint...