Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Week 31: More tiny steps

The balcony sliding door blind arrived early and will be hung next week, the following week termite chemical treatment happens, and the week after that the plumbing work. Some landscaping work starts next week too.

Hubby tacked some cables down and organized them better in the crawl space. He also removed obsolete cables from one room. A couple doors were sticking so he sanded and did touch up painting. I posted the circuit lists for the two fuse box sub panels. Still have to buy extra fuses.

Instead of buying more garage storage we setup a small table we already had and were storing in the garage lol.

Decluttering throughout the house one more time. I got rid of and did not replace another batch of stuff! At least 30 items gone or listed on Buy Nothing. 




2 comments:

  1. Do you need to leave the house for the termite treatment? Like when they tent it? It's so interesting what you said about Berkeley not having contingencies for house sales. I wonder why? You are really rocking the decluttering. I think I've stalled a bit. The heat tends to knock me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny steps are good. You are moving forward and that is what counts.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Life happens - Thriving week 38

My social life is looking up. I had a long coffee get together with a neighbor I really enjoy and have another scheduled with a new acquaint...