We had a lovely Father's Day with a lunch at our house with our older son and DIL then a Facetime with our younger son, DIL and granddaughter. Wonderful start to the week.
1. Our son and DIL made donuts for the first time as a gift for Hubby. He does love donuts.
2. We decided not to try to make a frame for my FIL's oil painting and found the perfect custom frame material at Michael's during a 70% off sale. It is going to look great in about 2 weeks and I'll share a photo then. I'm glad my husband is so happy with what we picked and that I can check that off of my Spring Bucket List.
3. Appliance repair man came and same conclusion I had come to. We need to replace entire frig water filter part. Ordered it and a replacement door shelf for cracked one. $382 for everything including labor. Much less than a new frig LOL. It is important to have working appliances when you sell one of these homes.
4. I've had 2 great OLLI summer lectures so far. This week's was on Palmyra's history and the additional, deliberate destruction by ISIS.
5. Is it really summer? We are still stuck in June Gloom. Chilly, damp, overcast much of the day. Ready for it to end.
6. And I'm so glad I looked up if coffee counts in your daily "water" intake. Mayo Clinic says it does along with tea and juice!
Hope your week was perfect for you!