her lovely blog and see what everyone else is going to do by going to the bottom of this post to click on their links.
I have to admit I didn't finish my Spring Bucket List, but I did do more than half in some way!
Plan a Spring trip to N California to include a night or 2 in Napa to check it out as a possible new hometown
- We are went on May 2nd for a long weekend and will checked out the Pleasant Hill area instead of Napa. Took it off our list of possibilities. Onward.
Have friends over for drinks and nibbles
- This turned into going out with friends instead, but I've done that at at least six times.
Have family over for brunch
- This turned into going over to both of Hubby's aunt's homes for meals. Both are 91 and one cooked us dinner! Today we are going to an Easter egg decorating party at our older son's which will be lots of fun. Tomorrow we are bring dinner to Hubby's 92 year old great-aunt so we will have hit the aunt trifecta this month LOL. We also had our son and DIL over for Father's Day lunch.
Go to the Farmer's Market several times and buy a different prepared food
- Bought some delicious rye bread
Make a picture frame with Hubby so we can hang his Dad's painting
- We researched directions and materials and decided to have it professionally framed instead. In process now.
Visit Gardens of the World in Thousand Oaks to enjoy Spring greenery and flowers
Go to the Farmer's Market several times and buy a new vegetable or fruit, flowers, a gift, something to wear
So let's try to be very realistic about Summer.
First is the biggie:
- Decide if the Sacramento or Davis areas are ones we want to pursue for relocation and (hopefully) set a timetable.
The rest seem easy compared to that:
- Plan out my 70th birthday adventure list and do them
- Go to a movie 3 times and a play or concert 2 times
- Walk the dog early every morning when it is coolest. If it is cool enough after dinner, do it again.
- Lift weights or swim 2x a week
- Stretch/yoga 3x a week
Since it is summer I'm going to leave the rest up to spur of the moment inspiration!
What's on your Summer bucket list?