Almost July already!
1. Yeah - just one room to go in our screen and window washing project. It happens to have the most windows though.
2. We took our local son and DIL to a Sunday matinee performance of Peter and the Starcatcher at our local volunteer run live theater. Then out for Vietnamese food. Lovely to see them just a week after their last visit on Father's Day.
3. The dog got groomed on Tuesday and I found out the groomer is moving away. Yikes, now I have to find a new one who doesn't stress the dog too much.
4. I kept up with my stretching, upper body weights exercises and dog walking per my summer bucket list! Yeah me.
5. This week I didn't feel like going to my summer lecture but did watch both nights of the Democratic primary debates.
6. And finished first month of no clothes shopping. Not browsing online or going in stores has reduced my interest. Haven't felt any gaps in my wardrobe either.