I'm starting to think my months have these categories of activities - fun including family time, got to do it, and unusual events. So here is the last 2 week of my February. Nothing exciting I can assure you LOL.
- We drove to Berkeley in the rain and saw 4 rainbows! Three of the rainbows were very low so the top of the arch seemed to be sitting on the ground and the bands of color were very wide. Lovely. A long weekend with our family there including our much loved granddaughter. The drive home was in sunshine but there was snow visible on mountains where usually there isn't any.
- Lunch with our local DIL who was in our town for work. We went to Love Pho N' Mor with me having 4 seasons spring rolls and the others having soup. Nice visiting!
GOT TO DO IT
- Tax accountant appointment and review of our returns with my FIL's yet to do.
- Browsing neighborhoods and houses near Berkeley to see if there was a place that we would consider moving to.
- Finally getting 3 crowns installed after much effort to get them the right color and shape.
- Another ER visit for Hubby that turned out to be a chest muscle pull causing pain breathing instead of something much more serious.