I have some things to accomplish before I turn 70 on September 1, 2019 - 11 goals for 11 months
October saw some progress.
HEALTH: Get off my butt - or at least off the computer!
4 yoga & 2 stretch sessions
· Stretch DVD - 10/2, 6
· Yoga class – 10/12, 16, 22, 29
GROW ME: More experiences!
· Volunteering more is not turning out as planned. No one else would take on being the President of the Pet Club so I said I would do it for the rest of the year. Now need to find someone to take over 3 officer roles and go back to being Treasurer only.
· Brainstorming vacation options: We decided to plan a trip to Santa Fe/Taos.
· Live theater - “Into the Woods”.
· Movie – “A Star is Born”
· Agreed to research selling women’s club piano to help fund AC for building.
LOVE: Love and be loved!
· Had dinner w. FIL & great aunt 2x; lunch w. FIL, BIL, nieces, nephew; lunch/wedding photo viewing with son & DIL, agreed to host Thanksgiving dinner
· Spent time with friends at book discussion group, Women’s Club meeting, lunch with friends,
JUST DO IT: Get more done!
· Made a monthly chart of irregular medical & vet appointments, car servicing, bills, etc.
· Bought a down comforter to replace one that no longer is in good shape. Still trying to figure out what to do with the old unusable one.
· Bought a cushion for the car passenger seat to help avoid pain on long trips.