This week sort of zoomed by.
1. I found out my son and his sweetie are doing Christmas stockings so I went to Trader Joe's and bought wild rice for one and the honey sampler for the other. They will be happy with both.
2. Took the 1 1/2 hour yoga class on Tuesday morning. I would like this to become routine. The challenge is to figure out how to be able to move on Thursday after all that exercise LOL.
3. Back to routine dog care and vet treatments thankfully. The princess poodle had her monthly shot for her Addision's Disease and got groomed - or poodle spa day as we call it.
4. Hubby admitted that retirement was sort of boring. For me too.
5. Thinking about what will be my word for the coming year.