Wow, Fall is here and its hard to tell by the weather where I live but the annual appearance of pumpkin flavored items and kids going back to school says it is so.
- Have at least 3 date nights that aren't just going out for food LOL
- Spend our granddaughter's 1st birthday and Hubby's 65th with family in N. Cal (and yes, we are all bringing the dogs)
- Have coffee or lunch with 3 potential new friends
- Give myself a budget and go shopping for some new Fall clothes but everything I buy has to be at least an 8. I'm thinking a cozy cardigan, something light like this. Don't know why I could only save the back view LOL.
A pair of booties with a flat sole.
And a sweatsuit alternative dress.
- Figure out a weekly schedule of interesting activities, health promoting exercise and homemaking and stick to it (unless something more fun beckons)
- Finish the repairs and upgrades to our new to us home
- Make plans for the big 3 holidays of Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's
- Make the rounds of elderly relatives and cousins in person, by phone or writing
- Get our home and car earthquake/emergency kits fully stocked
What is on your list?