Wow, Fall is here and its hard to tell by the weather where I live but the annual appearance of pumpkin flavored items and kids going back to school says it is so.
- Have at least 3 date nights that aren't just going out for food LOL
- Spend our granddaughter's 1st birthday and Hubby's 65th with family in N. Cal (and yes, we are all bringing the dogs)
- Have coffee or lunch with 3 potential new friends
- Give myself a budget and go shopping for some new Fall clothes but everything I buy has to be at least an 8. I'm thinking a cozy cardigan, something light like this. Don't know why I could only save the back view LOL.
A pair of booties with a flat sole.
And a sweatsuit alternative dress.
- Figure out a weekly schedule of interesting activities, health promoting exercise and homemaking and stick to it (unless something more fun beckons)
- Finish the repairs and upgrades to our new to us home
- Make plans for the big 3 holidays of Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's
- Make the rounds of elderly relatives and cousins in person, by phone or writing
- Get our home and car earthquake/emergency kits fully stocked
What is on your list?
An unusual week Wow, we had two really bad air quality days followed by several hours of “unhealthy” air each day the rest of the week. It w...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
I try to be upbeat and positive about the present and future but so far this house hunt reminds me of before the pandemic when we were tryin...
I am focused this year on being even more intentional than usual in my daily life while continuing to appreciate the present. MOVING? The b...