Wow, Fall is here and its hard to tell by the weather where I live but the annual appearance of pumpkin flavored items and kids going back to school says it is so.
- Have at least 3 date nights that aren't just going out for food LOL
- Spend our granddaughter's 1st birthday and Hubby's 65th with family in N. Cal (and yes, we are all bringing the dogs)
- Have coffee or lunch with 3 potential new friends
- Give myself a budget and go shopping for some new Fall clothes but everything I buy has to be at least an 8. I'm thinking a cozy cardigan, something light like this. Don't know why I could only save the back view LOL.
A pair of booties with a flat sole.
And a sweatsuit alternative dress.
- Figure out a weekly schedule of interesting activities, health promoting exercise and homemaking and stick to it (unless something more fun beckons)
- Finish the repairs and upgrades to our new to us home
- Make plans for the big 3 holidays of Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's
- Make the rounds of elderly relatives and cousins in person, by phone or writing
- Get our home and car earthquake/emergency kits fully stocked
What is on your list?
Someday I'll have to look up and remember why February only has 28 days - except for leap years of course. I have big hopes for this sho...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
We are now at the “best laid plans of mice and men often go awry” stage of living here and can’t blame it totally on the pandemic. When we ...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...