And daily life goes on in the midst of controlled chaos. Went out for coffee with a close friend; I'll really miss her. Did laundry. Walked dog. Cooked. Picked up some groceries at Whole Foods. Sprayed the yard for weeds. Last round of yard work I hope!
- Listed a dresser in free section of NextDoor and within 2 hours 8 people expressed interest. It is gone to a college student's first apartment.
- Decided to get rid of 3 more pieces of furniture.
- Used up the flour, white sugar & brown sugar by making banana blueberry, almond muffins.
- Bought more bubble wrap and an area rug protector.
- Picked up more free packing paper.
- Packed 11 boxes. Focused on hard to pack stuff like art, antique chair, tools, stereo equipment, fans. Started on baking and other kitchen items. Threw in extra blankets & pillows as padding.
- Made quite a large pile of items to donate and took it to the thrift store.
- Started another donation pile LOL.
The more we pack the less we want to own - or at least move across the country.
Someday I'll have to look up and remember why February only has 28 days - except for leap years of course. I have big hopes for this sho...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
We are now at the “best laid plans of mice and men often go awry” stage of living here and can’t blame it totally on the pandemic. When we ...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...