A "do anything but pack" day.
- Bought supplemental homeowner's insurance for an HOA property plus earthquake insurance.
- Picked up more free moving boxes and packing paper. The kindness of strangers is saving us lots.
- Initiated wire transfer of remaining funds for home purchase.
- Went grocery shopping and started figuring out how to end up with zero food the day we leave.
- Hubby ordered more pads for protecting items in the truck.
- Agreed to give easel to former painting instructor and large sofa and rug to a non-profit for autistic children.
- Organized all lists of things left to do related to move and new home into a spreadsheet and tossed the pages of random notes.
- Signed yet one more document for home purchase.
- Hubby reserved workers to help load truck.
And last but definitely not least:
- How could I have forgotten about rattlesnakes? Saw info for a
Camarillo parks and rec dept class to train your dog to recognize and avoid rattlesnakes!
Comes with the promise that no dogs or rattlesnakes will be harmed
during training LOL.
Someday I'll have to look up and remember why February only has 28 days - except for leap years of course. I have big hopes for this sho...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
We are now at the “best laid plans of mice and men often go awry” stage of living here and can’t blame it totally on the pandemic. When we ...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...