I certainly woke up knowing that I did a lot of packing plus the laundry yesterday. Living in a 3 story home (laundry in basement) is a form of exercise. I'll have to make up for that when we are in a single story house.
- We sold the older car to our dog's foster family who have boarded her since we adopted her 7 years ago. So glad it will help them out.
- We gave away a lot of items: a carload to thrift store and to neighbors a bookshelf, umbrella and stand, gazing ball and stand, plants, rug, futon and ottoman, end table, 2 lamps, cafe table and 2 chairs, baker's rack and more. Busy day.
- Finished filling the last 2 of 9 boxes packed yesterday. Only packed one more box.
- Had a long discussion about the coverage we should select for our piece of homeowner's insurance and for earthquake insurance. Will get some additional quotes from agent tomorrow and make decision.
- Had offers of free moving boxes and hope to pick them up tomorrow and then return some that we bought.
A bit of excitement 2 houses up the street as the wind took down a large tree. I was on the other side walking the pup when it made a loud...
I was reading this blog post on Be More With Less 7 Heavy Things To Leave Behind and it really resonated. I am contemplating what I most n...
Another very busy house focused week, but each day I walked and played with the dog, read as my go to relaxation, and tried to take care of ...
Cross your fingers that the inspection is ok from the buyer’s perspective. We are thrilled.