We are making great progress on preparing the house for sale though.
- My husband has finished painting the inside of the new sun porch windows.
- I finished going through all paper files and eliminating at least 60%. We will still have to deal with my husband's work papers when he empties his office. Perhaps most of it can never enter our house?
- I'm halfway through the photos from my parent's house and then will do a quick declutter through all the print photos we have. We have a box of my husband's sitting in CA to deal with after we move and eventually I will get all the best ones professionally scanned and make print albums so we can enjoy them.
- Bit by bit we are succeeding at our material de-acquisitioning (sounds so much better than decluttering LOL!) Recently objects to leave included an extra briefcase, large suitcase, a lamp, small end table, and an area rug.
- We made a list of what we think needs to be painted on the exterior of the house and painting that needs doing by professionals inside. I'll set up an appointment to get the bid and discuss timing.
Being a list maker I pretty much know everything that has to be done. So I've started another type of list.
For each week I am going to have 4 goals related to this so I will have fewer "to dos" rattling in my brain.
- Make appointments with
- Discuss family room staging and buy paint for feature wall
- Find a taker for the large roll top desk. I do have