Oh, how little it takes to make me happy. Of course I like the big, joyful things in life too.
This past week I felt happy because
- Hubby and I played Scrabble using our own version of the rules for what we call "Speed Scrabble". No point keeping and you have to make your play fairly quickly so that it is doable to play a game in the evening.
- I really enjoyed my book club evening (even though I hadn't read the book)
- Feeling quite happy with my fall wardrobe; even a bit stylish LOL
- Added an hour long stretch class to my weekly Pilates session and will keep doing so
- Made chicken enchilada casserole for the first time in ages and it was delicious