Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Best reading of September

Here are the non-fiction and fiction books I enjoyed the most this month.


My non-fiction find was an ebook from the library that I didn't expect to enjoy. It really was great and is hard to describe but she talks about relationships, life stories, love and loss and so much more. I highly recommend it.

In the fiction arena I have to my own surprise gotten hooked on a historical romance series about a Napoleonic War era group of spies including a woman code named The Pink Carnation. Not everyone's cup of tea but I find them fun.

This month's fiction best read though was a Sherlockian pastiche by a famous basketball player who is said to have applied Sherlockian powers of observation to perfecting his game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...