Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Best reading of August

I am and always have been a voracious reader. Too much time spent on light mysteries but occasionally I read a book that really grabs me. There were two in August.

 
It is hard to get me to do more than yawn when reading about or watching sports but this book kept me up late at night. A great non-fiction choice

 
The cover makes this look like a bodice ripper I know but the intertwining of true stories about and individuals who survived the Titanic's sinking, class distinctions, immigrant gutsiness and interpersonal interactions make this another read that kept me up at night. No bodice ripping though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...