Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A stitch in time

Do you mend? Do you "upcycle" clothes or other items? Do you make things from scratch?

I would like to do more of this including making some jewelry. In the last few days though I did the following mending to keep what we have in use.

- Sewed a button one of Hubby's shirts. Found the button in the washer.

- Mended a tiny hole in a casual shirt.

- Turned an old casual shirt into an infinity scarf.

- Added a snap & decorative button closure to an old sweater

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog BGG.... congrats... James (www.jamesmmrussell.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the infinity scarf idea. I was given a sweater-like infinity scarf that is perfect. Give that a try.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 11

Happiness, Comfort & Health Woohoo! I walked over 10,000 steps outdoors one day (4.1 miles for this short person) for the first time sin...