Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Back to routine with memories of a great week in CA

We have been busy since we got home Friday night. Laundry, groceries, dog walking, yard work, bill paying and other catch up stuff. Today I started back with my usual activities including volunteering.

I'm enjoying the memories of our trip still and what keeps popping into my head are of course the lovely birthday party my kids made for me - I felt very loved and celebrated, nice walks in Pasadena, and a trip up to the top of Mt. Wilson for a picnic and walk around which brought back lots of memories as we went there a lot when we lived nearby. We also had a fun brunch with one son and his sweetie while the others went off to visit friends. Add in visits to elderly relatives and lunch with a cousin and all in all it was really a lovely vacation.

Now I am thinking about what to take with me to my girls weekend at the beach in GA. Such a tough life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...