Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Grateful and happy


What a week of good things.

- I am grateful that my FIL is moved into his new "independent living" home and has the attitude that he will adjust.

- I am very happy that Hubby is home from helping with the above.

- Laughing at my dog rolling around on her back while grateful to the vet care that keeps her alive and happy.

- Grateful for all we have earned, saved and inherited. It helps our future be secure.

- My friend and fellow book sorting library volunteer was ill and now is back to feeling great thank goodness.

There is more but 5 is good. What are your 5 for the past week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriving Thursday Week 12 - Spring is here and so are bugs

Welcome to Spring!  It was a nice sunny and warm week so we took a scenic drive exploring parts of Berkeley near the campus and the hills be...